Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Quick Update

...quick because I am forcing myself to take naps these days. It really helps!

Anyhow, I went to the doctor for 2 blood tests on two different days. Hormones were supposed to have doubled in 48 hours in that timeframe and they more than quadrupled, so we're kinda safe...for now. The appointment for detecting a heartbeat is set for January 31st at 10:45, I think (I didn't write it down, was carrying a fussy toddler when the doctor called).

I'm feeling pretty great, but I'm only 4 weeks. Hoping it stays this way :).

My family is coming into town for Christmas. I couldn't resist and told my mom about the pregnancy. We're waiting to tell Jose's family on Christmas day, though. (I'm bad at keeping secrets like this...)

In other news, my brother really wanted a snowglobe for Christmas with his favorite animals in it. I searched all over the net and couldn't find one...so here's one I whipped together following a few tips from Martha and also this lovely blogger's tutorial/tips.

Just wanted to share because, among all the excitement/hustle and bustle of daily living, there have also been some creative adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment